Over the course of a school year, you will have an opportunity to participate in a wide range of CMC-hosted employer activities including: meeting corporate representatives, on-campus interviewing, networking events, guest lectures, and corporate visits. We encourage you to take advantage of these wonderful opportunities. To register for events and engagements, please visit the 12Twenty career portal.
On-campus recruiters who are interested in our MBAs typically look for candidates within 9 months of graduation. Below are some ways you will use your career portal, 12Twenty:
1. Search the MBA Jobs Board
2. Upload your resume into the Resume Database
3. Sign up for events (i.e Mix & Mingle)
4. Access to Jenkins MBA-sponsored career fairs
5. Access on-campus company presentations, networking events and interview invitations
6. Sign up for Employer treks (field trips to meet employers)